Digital Marketing Analyst
About the Role
The ALINE Digital Marketing Analyst works closely with the Digital Marketing Managers and Account Managers to ensure that our team is helping clients to meet their marketing objectives. They analyze data and use observations to make strategic recommendations that will improve our campaigns. They are experts at building, managing and optimizing SEO, PPC and social media initiatives. They are also responsible for building reports and audits that highlight successes and provide actionable insights for continued improvement. Digital Marketing Analysts must stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and best practices.
The Digital Marketing Analyst role has the option to work 50% remote and is expected to work from the ALINE office two to three days a week as needed. This position is full time with benefits, including 401K and Health Care Stipend options.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be:
- Capable of understanding many different types of clients with different goals and bringing fresh ideas for how we can build campaigns that meet client objectives
- Able to develop multifaceted digital marketing plans that could include SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, etc.
- Able to review, analyze and report on data in a way that highlights successes and identifies actionable opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for building, managing, organizing and optimizing digital ads in a variety of platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
- Able to plan, execute, optimize and report on SEO campaigns that include onsite content and promotions to social channels (including keyword research, content calendar planning and promotion planning)
- Knowledgeable of how sales funnels work and how to build campaigns that generate leads
- Able to contribute in meetings with clients for planning and reporting
- Capable of communicating technical information and data to non-technical team members and clients
Skills & Qualifications
Candidates for this role must:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Be creative and able to brainstorm solutions to complex challenges
- Understand current digital marketing strategies and techniques like SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.
- Be familiar with technical SEO best practices for website performance, redirects, etc.
- Have a basic understanding of Google Analytics, Looker Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Meta Business Manager, Semrush and social media dashboards
- Be flexible and able to reprioritize or switch gears quickly from one project to the next
- Be a self-starter that will take initiative
In addition to the required qualifications, ideal candidates will also have:
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Desire to continue to grow their skill set with ongoing education and training
An ideal member of the ALINE team is also:
- Community-focused and engaged in the place where we live and work. Our goal is to elevate brands, people and our community, and we do that through our stellar work and awesome team.
- Confident and considerate. We voice our opinions but also listen to others. We work best as a team, and we know how to give and take constructive feedback.
- Independent with good time management skills. With a largely remote team, we are all self-motivated and organized multitaskers. We don’t need to be micromanaged, and we always get the job done.
- Collaborative. We all work together toward a common goal, and we expect everyone to communicate clearly and respectfully in order to achieve top-notch results.
- Positive. We encourage each other in our work and personal lives, and we believe a positive attitude helps bring out the best in all of us.