Senior Level Account Manager
About the Role
An ALINE Account Manager is the ringmaster, the cartographer and the emcee. The AM keeps the strategists, creatives and data team working together; manages everyone’s schedules and tasks; and clearly communicates the client’s and the team’s goals and objectives. The AM is the voice of the client to the ALINE team, and the voice of the team to the client.
The Account Manager role has the option to work 50% remote and is expected to work from the ALINE office two to three days a week as needed. This position is full time with benefits, including 401K and Health Care Stipend options. Learn more about our company culture and benefits.
The Account Manager will:
- Build strong client relationships.
- Keep projects on track.
- Coordinate and manage ALINE team members and freelancers.
- Work with clients to determine budgets and stay within the approved budget.
- Lead client meetings.
- Manage client expectations.
- Communicate often with clients in a way that makes them feel valued.
- Gain understanding of client’s business and goals and always work in their best interest.
- Grow client accounts by building trust and working closely with other ALINE team members to identify opportunities to do more impactful work.
Skills & Qualifications
Candidates for this role must:
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and techniques.
- Familiar with digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Social Media dashboards.
- Good manager of people (creatives and business owners/managers).
- Be flexible and able to reprioritize or switch gears quickly from one project to the next.
In addition to the required qualifications, ideal candidates will also have:
- 3-5 years experience as an account or project manager with an agency.
- Experience with email and digital marketing platforms, such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, Canva, etc.
- Desire to continue to grow their skill set with ongoing education and training.
An ideal member of the ALINE team is also:
- Community-focused and engaged in the place where we live and work. Our goal is to elevate brands, people and our community, and we do that through our stellar work and awesome team.
- Confident and considerate. We voice our opinions but also listen to others. We work best as a team, and we know how to give and take constructive feedback.
- Independent with good time management skills. With a largely remote team, we are all self-motivated and organized multi-taskers. We don’t need to be micromanaged, and we always get the job done.
- Collaborative. We all work together toward a common goal, and we expect everyone to communicate clearly and respectfully in order to achieve top-notch results.
- Positive. We encourage each other in our work and personal lives, and we believe a positive attitude helps bring out the best in all of us.